Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday, 2nd March 2009 : Happy Birthday to Xin Huei and Xin Lin

Xin Huei, Xin Lin and Wai Sin celebrated their birthday at Flamingo yesterday...as usual, i reached late, as usual they were playing some game in Delifrance before heading to bowling...i had my lunch there, then went bowling...it's my second playing bowling, strike 2 times out of 3 games !!!...then Xiau Wei gave me a ride home, thanks Xiau Wei...took some photos and as usual using people's camera...will try to get the photos from them...

Today, good and bad things happened...Let's talk about the good things first...the guy i talked about in my last post was just JOKING with me...he's not leaving school...Insyaallah...Thank GOD...Amitabha...And now the bad one...this post was printed out by I DON'T KNOW WHO and passed to Pn Sareah, our discipline teacher and she knocked my door this morning...then bla bla bla (cannot be too detail cause it's no longer here) got BSL for bringing phone to school and mengambil gambar keadaan sekolah ???...She said school was school's right and i don't have the right to take picture of school...so (lazy to write)...to SBU bloggers just be careful with your post and must not say bad things about the school...cause our teacher might be reading and don't like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment