Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday, 17th February 2009 : Yesterday campur today = yestoday ???

Yesterday went MSSMKL for Olahraga at SMK Seri Permaisuri...I took part in 5000 m event...reached 7 something then waited until 8...then 8 something my event started...i got 6th or 7th place out of 18, not bad for a guy who doesn't train...but no medal for me...only top 5 get to get medal...since my event is the first so i left early and went back to school...miss BM exam and manage to sit for English and Mathematics...

And today woke up late, the van was waiting when i got out from the bathroom...then rushed to the van bare foot and wore my socks in the van until i realised that i only brought one side of the socks and left the other side at home...by that time, the van was half way to school and i don't want to trouble auntie so went school with one foot sockless...then reached school then silent reading then went back to class for exam...first subject was Chemistry...NEVER study for it so have to cheat...Advice from me : "pay attention in class even though you plan to cheat in every exam"...this is what happened, when i opened the paper, one word came into my mind "SHIT", this question from which chapter ??? OMFGWTFFFFFF, tiru also tak tau mana soalan datang dari bab apa...so i do what i did best, shooting with BB gun...All also kena C...then after recess was Moral...As a good boy, i did what was told to me by past year senior..."Moral no need study one, can cheat one, only study during trial and SPM"...so tiru"ed" and also took some photos...
...my Moral paper......my Moral paper and cheat sheet......copying......answering myself......Max and Joey, Koshela (go shit lah !!!) in between......Max posing......Fassler......Ivan posing......and that's Moky over there......Moky posing...

...Moky copying.......suddenly Moky gone crazy......and torn her exam paper...

...i asked her what happened and she showed me her IC ??? Weird......Khoi Meng putting his head inside the paper ???......Sze Kitt, we were in the same class since Form 1......Jeremy Lui......Max playing with his phone...

...After Moral was Additional Mathematics...Manage to do few question...and when i was trying to use the calculator...it showed me this message...

...closer look......FuCkED...

...and i felt a sudden pain in the ass...

...on the way home...

No comments:

Post a Comment