Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday, 24 January 2009

What i did today...
Went to friend's house and made these stupid videos...

Video 1 - Chor Ti

Friend 1: Who's turn ? Mine ?
Me: Yes lah !
Friend 1: Big Ti, hahaha !!! I don't think you all have bigger card...
Me: SHIT !!!
Friend 2: What to do ?
Friend 1: I have Royal Flush, don't have bigger cards arr ? Then it's my turn...Roya...
Me: Wait !!! Big Big Ti...It's very big...

Video 2 - James Bong and Devil (Take 1)

James Bong, me: Don't move !
Devil: I'm the Devil.
James Bong, me: I'm James Bong.
Devil: We are...I don't know...
James Bong, me: We are...We haven't decide...Let's start...
James Bong, me: Don't move !
Devil: I move you, blow arr...
James Bong, me: I'll shoot you...
Devil: Shoot lah, stupid...
James Bong, me: OK, 1...2...(pull the trigger)

Video 2 - James Bong and Devil (Take 2)

Devil: Hi, i'm the Devil.
James Bong, me: I'm James Bong.
Devil: We are...
James Bong, me: We haven't decide...Can we start now ?
Devil: Start...
James Bong, me: Devil, don't move...
Devil: I move, you blow arr ?...
James Bong, me: I'll shoot you...
Devil: I'm scared...
James Bong, me: I can see that...OK, i'll shoot you...
Devil: Go ahead
James Bong, me: 1...2...3...soli, forgot to load the gun...

Video 2 - James Bong and Devil (Take 3)

Video 3 - Me Laughing Until Face Red Red

that's all for today...and there's goes another day and one day closer to SPM...And to all of you, i will not be updating for one week due to balik"ed" to kampung, wish you all a Happy Chinese New Year...Gong Xi Fa Chai and just to let you all know that 10th of February is a public holiday cause it's my birthday.

and to Mrs. President, i got your messages and will miss you the whole holiday...

2 comments:

  1. wahhh you laugh got no sound one .. hahahaha X)Happy cny and happy holidays !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahah. so stupid wan??
    make me laugh so much seeing the video also. hahah
    happy chinese new year!!
    dont forget my angpao arr. =)

    ReplyDelete